Thursday, December 2, 2010

THE LOVE GODDESS' COOKING SCHOOL by MELISSA SENATE

The Love Goddess' Cooking SchoolThe Love Goddess' Cooking School by Melissa Senate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Delicious. Entertaining. Sexy. Fun. Just a few of the words I'd use to describe Melissa Senate's The Love Goddess' Cooking School. This delightful story is brimming with sympathetic characters, complicated relationships and mouth-watering Italian recipes that will make you want to whip out the cooking utensils. Senate adds the perfect amounts of humor, talismans, family-ties, magic and love to deliver a fresh and memorable reading experience. The perfect book for my week-long cold.

To learn more about Melissa Senate and her other books, please visit her website at www.melissasenate.com, or click here to read the first chapter of THE LOVE GODDESS' COOKING SCHOOL. Facebook Twitter

Order on-line:

2 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I've read, and loved, two Senate books and this is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll really enjoy this one. The tween, Mia, is really hot-stuff, too. Loved her, especially. Something about that YA voice that always makes me smile. Thanks for commenting! : D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)