Thursday, December 30, 2010

*Spoiler Alert* Favorite Scene | Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I finally got out to watch HP7 Part 1, the first half of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, and as I expected, it was dark, violent and disturbing.

One of my favorite characters in this series is Dobby, a house-elf who undergoes an outstanding character transformation. If you've read these books and appreciate Rowling's skill at character development, you'll enjoy Dobby's performance in the scene below.

If you've NOT read the series, but plan to, or are only half-way through, whatever you do, please don't watch. Try and resist the temptation; I stumbled on some spoilers that I later regretted, snooping around Rowling's author site.

This scene gives me a radical case of goosebumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)