Sunday, March 3, 2013

Love Affair

© 2013 Ezzy G. Languzzi

Love Affair


What kind of love is it you offer
when you flee from me
after just a few days?

Tease

Stay, so I can love you.
I fear that I'll forget
the way you made me feel

Capricious.

Won't you linger for a while?
Hold my hand on this journey,
save me from disappointment,
shallow words
a mere flicker, here and there

Impossible

"I must prepare you for the next."

Destiny

What is it I seek?

Passion

Mercurial love that melds you,
to my starving hands
silky pages
seductive story
I love you

Please stay stay with me,
a little while.






6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Amiga! your words inspire me. I know when we hit that moment of inspiration it's important to remember it and what made us feel that way. It's that inspiration that allows us to follow our passion. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem. You are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got chills reading this. Definitely soothing for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was that painting all you? The beautiful poem was definitely ALL you. Abrazos y BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! What a wondeful meditation on love. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)