Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm In New York City


Landed at Penn Station a couple of hours ago and immediately sensed the vibe. You know, the one that energizes you, even if you've only had three hours of sleep. It's not unlike the feeling I get every time I step off a plane in Miami. The only difference being that New York is Miami on speed. Watch out.

I'm here thanks to the help of three friends: Sofia, who's always looking for ways to help her amigas, as I'm now a volunteer at #Latism13, Dania, who invited me to moderate a panel she's on tomorrow at 10 a.m., the Business of Storytelling, and Gina, who I met at my first blogging conference three years, ago.  Overwhelmed with gratitude for their mentorship and friendship.



It's going to be an amazing three days.

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures I took on the cab ride to the hotel. 

If you're wondering, yes, I'm running 100% on adrenalin, at the moment.


Stay-tuned. :-)





9 comments:

  1. Cool pics, can't wait to read about Latism. I like the clean new layout of your blog. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Letty! Wishing you were here. You'll hear all about it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see you. I'm at JFK waiting for my shuttle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun amiga. Love you. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias, Adri, wishing the crew could be here. Miss you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're going to have a fabulous time and then incorporate some of those experiences in your fabulous book. ; ) Yes, I am still waiting for your book. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abrazos, BB! Thank you for being the angel on my shoulder. <3

      Delete
  6. The City! So happy you were able to enjoy NYC! Sad I missed you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)