Thursday, August 23, 2012

SPANISH FRIDAY: ¡A La Escuela!



Consejo Canino ...

"No soy desentendido. Lo que pasa es que tengo demasiado pelo. ¡No oigo! ¿Además, por que dejas tus cosas donde sabes que las alcanzo?  Pon atención. Sea una dueña responsable. No te enojes cuando hago lo que me viene natural. Soy perro. Sabes -- Wow-wow."




Canine Advice ...

"I'm not disobedient. The thing is that I have way too much hair. I can't hear! Besides, why do you leave your things where you know that can I reach them.  Pay attention. Be a responsible owner. Don't get angry when I do what comes natural. I'm a dog. You know -- Bow-wow."



11 comments:

  1. jajajajaajajaja awwww this is so freaking adorable! He is adorable! however he should respect your things, sorry about our slippers and book ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farah, gracias. He's calmed down a ton. At least he's not eating the wood trim, anymore. :p

      Delete
  2. oooh someone is in big trouble. Girlie you have to scold him and give him some chew toys instead so he learns the difference between your toys & his. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I do. Told you I needed your help. You should see the bones and chew toys in his toy basket. Prefiere lo que no le pertenece. *lol*

      Delete
    2. Just keep doing that until he understands what is his and what isn't. Princesa has learned which toys are hers and which belong to the girls. I know he can do it. heeheeheee before he eats more of your goodies. lol

      Delete
  3. What a sweetie! How long could you stay mad at that sweet little doggie??? Looks like you have his point of view down perfectly. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday to you, too! Sometimes I wish I could get inside his little head to hear what he's thinking. Or maybe it's better that I can't. *lol* He's definitely a smart dog.

      Delete
  4. jajajaja! ... I think your perrito may need his own blog ROFL... He's very opinionated ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be "The World According to Albert, Hairy and Confused." lmao Thank you for hosting #SpanishFriday, Amiga!

      Delete
  5. Aww you should take Merlin so he can give that puppy some company.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)