Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer's Bounty



Some days I wish that placing my finger on time might keep it from slipping away ... 

Moments, blessings, memories ... beauty streaked with Blue.



Some days I wish that placing my finger on time might keep it from slipping away... 

My boy,
Growing!
Curiously gazing,
Seizing everything new.


Some days I wish that placing my finger on time might keep it from slipping away ...

A canvas splattered,
An arc of color,
Phosphorous kisses,
Fire bleeding into you.



Some days I wish that placing my finger on time might keep it from slipping away ... 

Books weighted in honesty.
Sharing, showing, cracking open their souls.
They fill me with sadness.
The realization of what is true.


Some days I wish that placing my finger on time might keep it from slipping away ...

New friends
Old souls
Who knew?


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Amiga!! I wish I can place the finger on time myself...it move too quickly for me. And my boy is growing up too fast.

    XOXO
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, thank you so much. Time is slipping, slipping ... el tiempo se mueva demasiado rapido. Your baby boy is a love, Amiga. <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Ezzy. Sometimes I am torn between wanting it all to stop, and forcing it to move ahead more quickly...to get beyond some of the things that are most difficult.

    Thank you for being an old soul and a new friend to me, amiga.

    Love and abrazos to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. You are really enjoying life to the fullest.

    I don't want time to stop. I'm ready to enjoy whatever comes next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures and memories! I really wish I could slow time down....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)