Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Little Game of Blog Tag - Siete (Seven)




Gracias to Tara Castillo-Me and the Mexican and Chantilly Patiño-Bicultural Mom for tagging me in this clever game of "Siete." The object of the game is to find posts in your blog archive that you think satisfy the seven categories listed below. *smiles* I enjoyed this game.

Thank you, again!

Most Beautiful Post
My Sister and Best Friend

Most Popular Post
Book Review: Burro Genius by Victor Villaseñor

Most Controversial Post
Book Review: Push by Sapphire

Most Helpful Post
What do You Mean Our Son Can't Read?
(Realized recently I never wrote the follow-up posts!)

A Post Whose Success Surprised Me
Is There A Connection Between Language and Personality

A Post That Didn't Get The Attention I Felt It Deserved
What Is It About Jane Eyre?

Post I'm Most Proud Of
El Dia E

Hardest part of this game is narrowing down your list of friends to just seven. Buena suerte!

Ladies, tag, you're it <3

  1. The B3 Blog
  2. Empatheia
  3. La Dulce Vida
  4. Bella Vida by Letty
  5. La Familia Cool (Bilingual)
  6. Mami Holistica y Genial (Spanish)
  7. What to Read

If you participate, please be sure to come back and include the link to your post in the comment's section here.

14 comments:

  1. Awesome! I missed the language and personality post somehow...love it! Ezzy, so glad you joined in and we gotta chat soon chica! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Ezzy! and I like your answers! Thanks!!! ;D

    Namaste!
    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, that's cool E. Gracias por el jueguito!

    I'll try to post it soon.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm visiting your posts and I feel to know you a little more! thanks for your friendship and for sharing your blog! ;D

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I already posted mine! Thanks so much for thinking of me, amiga! Hope I do you proud http://wp.me/p1lo2X-d1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag, Ezzy! Here are my 7... http://kuhlcat.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-tag-youre-it.html

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just saw this give me a day to do my post... Been busy but I am only visiting my girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for participating Ezzy. Great job! There were a couple of your posts I missed somehow. Guess what? I now have "Jane" stuck in my brain......
    Gotta find that movie....NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara y Chantilly, gracias for tagging me! I had a lot of fun with this game. I'm funny in that once I write a post and publish it, I seldom go back to read it. Weird, I know. Doing this, I was forced to reread and smiled seeing how my writing changes.

    Shirley, Letty, y Adriana I'm looking forward to seeing your posts! There's no expiration or time limit. Whenever you get around to it. The point is to have fun and meet new peeps <3

    Katie, thanks for participating! I'm still thinking about that head statue on your DeCordova Museum post. *LOL*

    Angela, yay! Love your posts, amiga. Unfiltered and unedited. You tell it like it is. ; p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading some of your older posts! Thanks for tagging me, amiga. I am also enjoying reading posts from the other bloggers you have tagged!

    Here is the link to my Game of Siete post on empatheia: http://tinyurl.com/3juh7yc

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen, you're welcome! Feel so blessed to have connected with you and the rest of the Multicultural Familia. It's been an awesome experience. It all started with that Multicultural Carnival! We have Chantilly to thank for that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Ezzy!

    Thanks for tagging me! Below are the links to my post of the Game Siete.

    In Spanish: http://www.lafamiliacool.com/2011/07/25/%C2%A1a-jugar-el-blog-topao-siete/

    In English: http://www.lafamiliacool.com/en/2011/07/25/a-little-game-of-tag-seven/

    Now I'm going to read your old posts.

    ¡Gracias, muy divertido!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tag. I'll check out all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed reading all your posts amiga. Again, thanks for tagging me in Siete. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :-)